The Cars – Hany Australian Links page is a collection of links to various websites that gather all the items you might want including new and used cars, parts and accessories, financing, repairs and servicing.
Sir Edward Wheewall Holden (1885 – 1947) is considered the father of the Australian car industry. Sir Edward’s company Holden was founded in 1856 as a saddlery business, but later moved into the automotive field.
Holden became a subsidiary of the US-based General Motors in 1931. Based in Port Melbourne, Victoria, GM Holden Ltd has offered over the years, a broad range of locally produced vehicles, supplemented by imported GM models.
Bathurst Motor Racing Winners
Australian Motor Racing
- How Safe Is Your Car
- Motorsport Safety & Rescue
- Australian Automobile Assoc (AAA)
- Fuel Watch
WA Dept of Consumer Protection.
- NEC Australian Rally Championship
- CAMS – Confederation of Australian Motor Sport
Governing body of Australian Motor Sport
- Historic Rally Association
- West Australian Racing Museum
- Rally Sport Magazine
- Holden 4WD Club of SA
- Peugeot Car Club of WA
- Chevrolet Car Club of VIC
- Citroen Car Club of NSW
- Nepean Valley Car Club
- Honda Car Owners’ Association of QLD
- FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia
- Lions Pride Holden Car Club
- Nissan Car Club Australia
- Wolseley Car Club
- Peugeot Car Clubs in Australia
- Saab Car Club of Australia
- Isuzu Car Club of Australia
- Mini Car Club of NSW
- Bolwell Car Club of Australia
- Buick Car Club of Australia
- Lancia Australia
- Maserati Club of Australia, Inc.
- MG Car Club of SA
- Sporting Car Club SA
- Monaro Car Club Of SA
- MAZDA MX-5 Club Of WA