making our life special
How many will you get right? Make your choice before you click on the See Answer button. No peeking. Come on Mate. Give it a guess if you don't know.
More Quizzes See also Australian Words and Phrases to learn about our colourful language.
1. If someone offers you 'a cuppa', say yes and you'll get ...
a. a punch in the noseb. an Australian cakec. a cup of tea
2. If someone says they are 'aggro', what are they?
a. a gardenerb. drunkc. upset
3. If someone calls you a 'galah', what are they saying about you?
a. you are a loud and rude personb. you are gallant, a real gentlemanc. you are a criminal, headed for the gallows
4. If someone asks you to come over this 'arvo', when should you arrive?
a. this morningb. this weekendc. this afternoon
5. If someone tells you to give them a ' fair suck of the sav ', they want you ...
a. to shut up and listenb. to share the beerc. to help them pay for something
6. If someone says " I have the wog", what are they talking about?
a. they have the frogb. they are sick with a cold or the fluc. they have the stupid person with them
7. If someone says let's 'crack a tinny', what are they going to do ...
a. open the sun roof on the carb. open a can of beerc. race a boat
8. If someone asks you where the dunny is, what are they looking for?
a. the pubb. the bossc. the toilet
9. If someone ask you where the dummy is, what are they looking for?
a. the bossb. the son-in-lawc. the baby's pacifier
10. If someone says they are ' fair dinkum', they mean ...
a. they know how to swim a littleb. they are telling you the truthc. they were born in Australia
back to Try a Quiz main page
• Over 100 Australian Songs
• Australian Food & Recipes
• Aussie Style
Australian Events (Aria, Logie & Country Music Awards, Melbourne Cup, Bathurst 1000 & more)
• Voice of Australians
• Uniquely Australian
• Tall Poppy
• Australian Cards
• ADU Shop
ALLdownunder.com.au Website designed & managed by Lady Luck Enterprises