time for a break
Beware. Some of these are real groaners, but the kids love them. So if you feel like a bit of a challenge and don't mind a some silly humour sneaking in, keep reading. No one is looking and we'll never tell.
What do these text messages mean?
1. YY UR, YY UB, I C UR, YY 4 Me
2. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z
Can you figure it out?
3. In Burpengary Queensland Australia you can not take a photograph of a child with a Brolga. Why?
4. Which month has 28 days?
5. When spelled out, how many numbers between one and hundred have the letter A in it?
6. An Australian drover rode into Dubbo on Thursday, stayed three days and then rode out on Thursday. How did he do that?
7. The Australian Prime Minister who served from 1908 to 1909
had the same parents as the Prime Minister who served from 1914 to 1915.
They were not brothers. How is this possible?
8. A bus driver was heading down McNamara Street in Queenstown Tasmania.
He saw a "no right turn" sign, but turned right anyway.
He came to a one-way street, but went the wrong way.
A police officer saw everything he had done, but did not arrest him.
Kids Play Jokes
• Voice of Australians
• Uniquely Australian
• Tall Poppy
• Australian Cards
ALLdownunder.com.au Website designed & managed by Lady Luck Enterprises