time for a break
More Jokes That Make You Go Hmm?
Jokes that make you go hmm – Page 1 Page 2
- I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
- I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was mistaken.
- I'm confused. No wait ... maybe I'm not.
- Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent.
- Don't argue with an idiot.
People watching may not be able to tell the difference.
- Some people bring happiness every place they go.
Others do it when they go.
- Always borrow things from a pessimist.
He never expects to get them back.
- How is a shark like a spider?
I'd scream the same if I touched one.
- Why aren't table scraps made of wood?
- Why do we call it a "hot" water heater when it heats cold water?
- Why do we call it a "wood" heater when it doesn't heat wood?
- Change is a part of life except when it involves a vending machine.
- Why do you believe it when someone says there are 3 billion stars, but have to touch the item with the wet paint sign?
- It's said the early bird gets the worm, but I say it's the second mouse that gets the cheese. (Think about it!)
- Speed is relative.
A bus goes twice as fast when you're trying to catch it as it does when you're riding in it.
- A bus station is where a bus stops and a train station is where the train stops.
So the work station on my desk is where . . .
- If a man speaks in the forest, but there's no woman there to hear him ... is he still wrong?