sharing information


Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages

The Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages can provide you with vital information you may need. For example, if you're coming to Australia to be married, you will need to fill out a Notice of Intended Marriage (NIM) form.

You can get the form from the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages or from your selected celebrant (person performing the ceremony). All legal marriages performed in Australia require this form.

See also  Form for registering a child born overseas to Australian parents

1. Australian Capital Territory website
2. New South Wales website
3. Northern Territory website
4. Queensland website
5. South Australia website
6. Tasmania website
7. Victoria website
8. Western Australia website

all links to other websites open in a new window. When you're done browsing the other website, close that window. We'll be here waiting so you can continue your visit with us.

We're SafeSurf Rated

Australian Facts & Information Time & Dates, School, Sports, Converters, Facts & more
Australian Website Links Entertainment, Sports, Education, Medical, Government & more

Know Australia     Voice of Australians     Uniquely Australian     Tall Poppy     Australian Cards     Flashback     Games     Home

Contact Us    Website designed & managed by Lady Luck Enterprises